I got my start in the industry in College as an Intern. I did everything, from designing layouts in CAD, steaming linens to installing dance floors, pipe & drape.
01. how did you get started in the event industry?
My Family. Their love is what keeps me going, and gives me the courage to chase big dreams. They invested in me before I was ready to invest in myself.
02. who inspires you?
1. My inner circle, Family, Friends, and my love.
2. My full time job allows me to learn, grow and take risks.
03. what are 3 thing you are grateful for?
- Be humble and kind.
- Lead with a velvet hammer.
- Always pay it forward.
- Never forget where you came from.
04. what are your operating principles?
I want to have fallen in love with as many things as possible and share stories that inspire my Grandchildren to dream bigger and live a fuller life.
05. when your're 80..
photo by amy gray
join the party!